Sunday, February 26, 2006

Yay!!! I have yet another blog... I collect them as a little squirell;9 ( along with such things as note books) This is to be my art blog... even if I have a deviantart. This is more of a ranting over what I'm doing, and stuff, I guess:)

Above picture is a doodle of me and an all too familiar situation... tea getting all over my papers. Grrrr... it should really learn how to behave itself! It's done with Copics (oh, my love!)on copy paper(hey! it's cheap)... black, two yellows and two earth tones. Simple as that really... To be glued into my picture diary.

I wonder what we're supposed to do at school next week, seeing as we're done with the Seven Brothers. Got my part done five minutes before it was to be handed in... yippee!!!

I should start bothering about getting things done for applying to college/university or whatever.... I'd like to be an illustrator:D Draw till you drop!

... but I'm off. Food, I need food- feeding time!

2 comments:

Roz Foster said...

Feed yourself, my friend, then come back and tell us where your other blogs are!

Tea Zombie said...

Lemme see... my main one is my livejournal, then I have a deviantart... a blurty that's private- not cause I write anything secret in it... it's more of a go there and do that (like take your damn laundry!) which I guess would be veeery boring to read... myspace, hi5 and yahoo 360° non which I use, or don't use overly much... then I had something else as well, but I deleted that cause it found the-tea-zombie an offencive name:P
Then i have a ton of sketch and notebooks and diaries in real life... Little bit obsessed? Not at all;)