Sunday, February 26, 2006

Illustration Friday- Tea

Wheee! My first post for Illustration Friday.... This is as close as I could come to the original colors, I'm so crappy at scanning:/ It is basically a doodle I've spent some tiome on coloring, Copics an color pencils (Derwent Studio). I have some issues with the composition... the mushrooms aren't placed too good, but what the hell. I like the idea so maybe I'll make a better verios of it later;) Also posted to my deviantart. Oh, and I wasn't thinking about Alice in Wonderland when I was making this...

A darker version cause I thought it looked kinda neat;)

6 comments:

The Unknown said...

Oh my! Talk about a tea nut. I love your first entry into Illo Friday. Great job!
love

CRISTOSOVA said...

This one rocks!

Roz Foster said...

Ooo. I know you said you weren't thinking of Wonderland when you did this, but he would make a GREAT mad hatter.

Tea Zombie said...

Thankies!

The Unknown: Yup... complete and utter tea nut;)

Cristova: Yay:D

Roz Foster: I think you might be right;)

Pica said...

Thanks! Great drawing!

Tea Zombie said...

:) Thanks :)