Monday, February 27, 2006

Introducing a very important fella....



Namely my pencase Oscar Wild (guess three times who he's named after;))... oh and my beloved tea cup as well:) Now Oscar has just got back after sneaking off into my dirty laundry, I'm not sure what he was doing there... He had me worried for a while, what if a huge teddy had come and kidnapped him and was raping my little pen-eater? That would be bad. Luckily no... I found him dozing off in some dirty sheets, little rascal.
The doodle above is really crappy,I got bored in the middle of it:P ...but at least it show's my little companion. Copics, pencils and Pentel Stylo...

Also today we had a lecture about making action in comics... tomorrow the teacher wants us to go on an excursion. I don't know where we are supposed to go, but it'll be by feet so I better remember to dress warm... unless I want to end up as a icecicle. Brrrr...

No comments: